Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disney World

Today (1-20-2009, Monday) Miss Berg and I went to Disney World. We spent the whole day and we were only able to visit two parks. We saw the Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. The Disney property in Orlando is the size of one major U.S. city. Tell me, what major city that is.

The Animal Kingdom is broken up into the two continents of Asia and Africa. After looking at the pictures comment on this blog and tell me some animals that are from Asia and some that are from Africa.

I am having a very good time. The weather is great, Miss Berg is awesome. I will be seeing the rest of my friends soon and you will be seeing them in pictures very soon. Remember to be very good for Mrs. Brown and Mr. Spencer, I know you will. I miss you all but, I know you will have a great time without me. Don't forget to study your spelling!

5 comments:

  1. You look like you are having a lot of fun!!! Disney world, epcot center, what else? What was your favorite ride at disney world? We miss you so much! We love our subs, good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am not sure miss spencer about the whole question thing, it could be one of like 1,ooo,ooo cities to chose from. It sounds like your having a fun time. I like your dad alot hes soooooooo much fun to have in class and you really are a spiting image of him. I liked mrs. brown too, she was nice. Well, i miss you TONS!!!!!!!! and cant wait till you get back, but i know your having fun where you are, enjoy the sun although i heard its raining!

    -alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss spencer-

    Science is going ok i guess. were still doing speechs.......unfortunatley .....its not as wild but still crazy..... Youll be disappointed to know 2 people skiped out on their speeches and are now getting zeros so miss c. says. Just letting off some steam thx for listening.

    -Chey,alyssa and eva

    ReplyDelete